Entry Level Electrician Apprentice
Colorado Professional Group
As an Electrician in Colorado Springs, Colorado you will be responsible for electrical wiring of buildings, stationary machines and related electrical equipment. Electricians may also work in the installation of new electrical components or the maintenance and repair of existing electrical infrastructures
To install, inspect, repair and maintain a variety of electrical systems and equipment. Ensure that materials used and workmanship meet the requirements of applicable technical and safety standards. Provide cost estimates for residential and some commercial electrical services. Ensure that all electrical installations are accurate and serviceable.
- Read and interpret electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings, specifications, and applicable codes to determine wiring layouts.
- Cut, thread, bend, assemble and install conduits and other types of electrical conductor enclosures and fittings.
- Pull wire through conduits and holes in walls and floors.
- Position, maintain and install distribution and control equipment such as switches, relays, circuit breaker panels and fuse enclosures.
- Install, replace, maintain and repair electrical systems and related electrical equipment,
install data cabling.
- Splice, join and connect wire to form circuits.
- Test circuits to ensure integrity and safety.
- Install and maintain fiber optic systems.
- Install, replace, maintain and repair electrical generation sources and related equipment.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- High school diploma required
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques
- Skilled at making repair and replacement decisions
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions when given
- Demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes
- Advanced customer service skills
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Comprehensive Package, After 60 Days
Posted: 2021-08-01 through 2021-09-01